Thank you for visiting the Hatstore web site. At Hatstore you will find caps, beanies and hats of high class and quality. Our objective is to provide our customers with the best service possible.
Hatstore.co.uk is a site operated by Hatstore Scandinavia AB.
Our main business address is:
Hatstore Scandinavia AB
394 70 Kalmar
2, Hatstore Scandinavia AB reserves the right for any typographical errors on this site. Nor can we 100% guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the appearance of the products.
3, The prices shown on the homepage at the time of the order are the ones that apply. The prices include VAT of 25%.
4. During the checkout process you may choose between different payment options:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express. All communication is done via encrypted servers with SSL certificate authenticity.)
4.2 Paypal is used when you don't want to give out the information for your credit card. You sign up for a free account and transfer money out of your checking account into the PayPal account (it usually takes approximately two days to register) and use PayPal to pay. Just go to paypal.com to sign up.
5. Delivery time is 2-4 business days. We ship with DHL and Royal Mail. The shipping cost to UK is £4. Hatstore Scandinavia is responsible if the shipment is damaged or lost during transportation to the customer.
6. Items not delivered. We charge £15 if you are unavailable to receive your delivery or if you refuse to accept your parcel. If you change your mind when the parcel is already on its way, you have to receive the parcel and return it to us, otherwise it will be registered as not received and you will automatically be charged.
7. Right to cancel
You have full right to return your order within 30 days from when you have received the goods, provided that you have not used the product and it is returned undamaged and with original stickers and labels. Read more at Returns and Exchanges.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [INSERT: your name, geographical address and, where available, your telephone number, fax number and e-mail address] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If only a part of an order is sent as a return, the cost of delivery will not be refunded.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contract:
Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized.
8. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com if any problems have occurred with your order or shipment. This includes problems such as transportation damage, defective products, or orders which are incorrect in any other way. Please note that we always need photographic evidence of the defect product, sent to us by e-mail, in order to handle your complaint.
9. By placing an Order through Hatstore you affirm that you are at least 18 years old.
You must also:
1. Register using your real name, phone number, e-mail address and payment details.
2. Provide a shipping address that is not a PO-box or Poste restante.
We cannot accept your order If your payment is not accepted by the applicable payment partner (e.g. Adyen or PayPal).
10. Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission has launched an online platform that will allow consumers and traders to settle disputes through an Alternative or Online Dispute Resolution (ADR/ODR). This platform will aid in settling disputes out of court in order to resolve disputes in a less expensive, easier and faster manner. The ODR is operational as of 9 January 2016 and is accessible to consumers and traders under: http://ec.europa.eu/odr